Friday, August 18, 2006

It's a new day!


well, here i am again, posting yet another blog in my endless stream of blog consciousness... the weather today hasn't improved much from yesterday...it's still cold and wet and i'm starting to develop a case of the flu... which totally sucks if you ask me.

i had to get up early this morning coz (1) dad was calling me to wake up and (2) i had solo auditions with Igelese at 9.40am for the graduation choir. by 9am i was wide awake, showered and dressed waiting for my father who by the way was still dressed in shorts and a vest wrestling with the hose outside (*SNIFF*)

i got to the music centre at like quarter past nine and Igelese was sitting at the computer waiting for Tusipepa (who was supposed to be on at 9.10am) but i said that i would wait for Talei (who was on just before me) and then i went in for my soloist auditions. it was alright, i suppose, but i felt that my voice was cracking when i tried to hit a high note so i just sang falsetto for that bit.... Igelese had me try out for the tenor part of "Seasons of Love" - the song by Stevie Wonder that was redone by the cast of RENT.

After all that, i'm here blogging (again) and just killing time before my first class of the day (which is Politics 101 with my fav lecturer Kylie). At 3pm there's a leadership course-ish seminar that i'm attending with a few friends, namely Edmond and someone else (i can't entirely remember who)....

that's my plan for the day, if nothing else happens, i'm just gonna spend more time writing up more blogs for you to read. lol!

PEACE! ^_*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home