Monday, October 23, 2006

Old friends

Well, i never got to explain just how I got to join blogger and start blogging. It all began with my need to reconnect with my old friends from Malaysia. I always wanted to find out what they were up to and where they had gone, what they were studying and if any were in my sphere of the world. As it so happened i did find them and immediately began establishing contact. They were all blogging and so i decided to join in. Here's the blogs of my old friends now renewed:

Sing Jiat
Barney Ong
Gabriel Lu
Siang Sung
Melvin Chin
Lily Chan

Those are just some of the blogs of some of my friends. I'm also gonna include the link of my former school in Kuching:

Lodge School

I feel so disconnected from my friends but i hope that some day i might be able to go back to Kuching and see them all again! Fingers crossed!

^j^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home