Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Another Day in my Life...


BULA!

Here's another day in the life of me... Here's a list of things that I'll be doing today:

1. Radio Show at 10am

2. Go to ITS lab and print letters for Dad (b4 12pm)

3. Catch bus to dad's office and drop off letters (around 11am)

4. Look for Lunch (I'm sure to be hungry by then)

5. Email HP 102 lecturer about Tutorial assignment

6. Go to Library and work on HP 101 assignment and module notes (due Friday)

7. 4pm Lecture in N111 for HP 102

8. After the lecture back to the radio station for rest and relaxation

9. Graduation Choir Practice at U8 theatre (7pm)

10. Go and wait for Dad to pick up after choir (9pm)

SO THERE'S MY DAY ALL LINED OUT FOR ME... HOPEFULLY I'LL FIND THE TIME IN BETWEEN TO ADD MORE POSTS ON MY BLOGS!

(^_^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home