Thursday, October 26, 2006

MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE


Well, here I go again. Blogging from home, when I should be doing this live on the net. But then, I realise it’s much easier for me to do this at home, cause I can recollect my thoughts and put them on paper. That and the fact that I have assignments and stories to work on while in Uni.

Changed the URL for my blog instead of aieezgsha I changed it to syisanangel. I made like 5 template changes before I settled on this one. I can terribly picky sometimes heh?

Anyways! We had our last class for the semester and for this year yesterday (our Journalism class that is!) and next week is study break for all of us. Our lecturer wants us to complete our assignments by Friday and hand it in to the secretaries at S.L.A.M. (School of Language, Art and Media). Besides that we also need to hand in our 5 court stories and 5 best stories of the semester. I’ve got so much to do before Friday!

I’ve gone through ¾ of my assignment, all I need to do is complete my overview and write up a balanced report. Then I have to work out my 5 best stories of the semester (wow… not!). Gosh, I have no idea which of my stories I should hand in. our attendance covers 15% (if my guess is correct) of our total mark. I’m happy that I’ve attended all my lectures and field trips. I only have problems with our Friday Forum attendance because they have it at the same time with my Politics lecture. Very awkward indeed!

Speaking about my politics class, I’m very, very nervous about my exam paper. The nerve wracking thing about it is that because I have Friday Forum at the times of my lecture, I missed out on a lot of notes. To top things off, I lost my course reader towards the middle of the semester and I only just got a new copy of it last month. I’m out of touch with the whole course reader. I need to meet with some friends to discuss the exam paper next week.

And in between the whole exam nerves thing, is my newly acquired taste of music. I am right now into remakes of Disney classic songs like “You’ll be in my heart” from Tarzan (Usher did an awesome remake of the song). I remember watching Tarzan when it premiered in Malaysia. Our school sold tickets and we bought out the whole cinema complex for that night. It was amazing and totally fun!

It’ll take a lot to calm my nerves at this point but I’ll do anything to calm them just so I can get a decent night’s sleep.

^j^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home