Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Job interview

hmm... i've got a job interview today at midday and i'm feeling quite nervous in a slow dramatic kinda way. my stomach hasn't got butterflies (yet) but its building to it. the interview is for this intern vacancy at a company called "words, images , ideas" and i'm not the only person aiming for it, there's like a few others, namely Una, Grace and Geraldine who are going along with me to the interview.

today is fasting day for the throne room production team and i'm praying for my interview today. fingers crossed, i don't muck it up like i did with the Village Six interview last year. that was a total disaster!! thank God i never got the job, it would have been unbearable for me to work there. I'm gonna sign off here, i'll write in tomorrow about what happened and stuff like that, more like it, i'll blog from home and post it in school...lolz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home