Monday, November 06, 2006

LETTER FROM HOME



Date: 5-11-2006 (SUNDAY)
Time: 6.17pm
Place: My room
Note: ~ I wrote this on Sunday night so I’m writing at it from what I’m feeling at that time.


Right now, I’m sitting down listening to Point Of Grace singing “You will never walk alone”. It sorta sets the tone for my week as I get ready for my exams. I’ve got three assessments to do this week. First off, my final performance assessment scheduled at 3.30pm at the Music Centre. After that, I have to prepare myself for my History exam that’s on Tuesday at 9.00am in Khatriya Hall (I hope I got the spelling right). I need to be in school by 8 o’ clock so I can catch the bus that heads down that way. I need to be at the venue by half past eight.

My paper starts at nine and ends at a quarter past twelve. After that I have the rest of the week to prepare for my Journalism paper on Friday (9.00am) at the FMF Dome. Same thing applies here, but instead of catching the bus, I need to be at the Dome by quarter to nine (at the latest).

My last paper is on Monday (13th November) the following week, which is a total relief coz I’ve been stressing myself out the past two weeks over my Politics paper. I pulled out some past year papers from the online share network and I realise that some questions are regurgitated but I can’t be too complacent and think that I should just stuffy those past year papers coz my lecturer (Kylie) could easily put out new questions that were not in the previous years papers. She’s certainly capable of it and I won’t be surprised that she actually does.

I’ve had this week to go through the tutorial questions in the Course Guide. Kylie marked out on the Course Guide the possible questions that could come out in the exams. We need to memorise of course our Heads of State and Heads of Government for all 12 USP member states. We need to know how many MP’s sit in parliament and which member states have 1, 2 or multi-party systems. All this information gives me headaches and I’m sure it’ll be a headache for me to remember them all at the exam.

But putting that all aside, I’ve got some news concerning next weekend; it will be Jese’s one year and we need to do some important stuff to commemorate his life. The Youth from church are getting together on Friday night to do flower arrangements and on Saturday we’ll all go up to the cemetery and pay our respects to my brother Jess. Of course, it’ll be filled with much pain and sorrow when we think back to all those times we spent together in church and stuff.

I will of course pay tribute to him in my own way. Most probably it’ll be a few posts on his life and stuff about him here on my blog. Keep an eye out for it. I’ll also post my last letter to him, that’s if I can find it after all this time. If I can’t find it then I’ll post the eulogy I wrote for him for the War Cry.

That’s it for now, until my next post, be blessed and go in peace!

^j^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home