Monday, October 30, 2006

My Weekend


So here I am, once again, blogging from home. But then you will never know cause how can on be sure about where one is doing something from? Nah, I’m just playing with your mind. I am blogging from home; you just have to take my word for it.

Well, it was an uneventful weekend for us here at home and I hope it stays like that. I just got a text from Nishitech (Ltd) and they have a new deal on their 1GB USB flash drives. The going price now is $53- and I am dying to get my hands on one. Graham is telling me that I can’t ask Dad for it coz dad’s paying for stuff from Courts and stuff like that and asking mum for it is totally out of the question. The only option left to me is for me to get Kali to buy one and I’ll share it with him until his next pay day when he can buy a newer one and we’ll debate as to who’ll keep the new one.

Besides all that, we had our third round of dance practice for the production and although we didn’t have a big turn out, we still went ahead with it. We worked through ‘I fix my eyes’ and a short run of ‘Complete’ then I started working with the girls on ‘The Lord is my light’. We’re on good time and I can’t wait to get really in-depth with all the songs once I complete my exams.

Speaking of exams, next week is study week and I don’t think you can comprehend the deep feelings of anxiety that’s welling up in me right now. My eyes get sore when I look at my course reader and I’m getting headaches every time I see the highlighter marks all over my notes. But there is one thing that I am sure of; and it’s that when I finish my final paper – I will scream for joy and run out of the exam hall shouting “THANK YOU JESUS!”… jokes… no I don’t think I will scream but I will be so happy that nothing can ever get me down; except maybe if I trip or something, knowing me that’s most likely to happen. Lol!

But until then, I will take it one step at a time and just believe that God will help and guide me through it all.

^j^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home