Thursday, November 02, 2006

Bullet to the brain



Hmmm.... interesting title, i'm sure it caught your eye. I certainly got my thoughts flowing when i saw that pic in my google image search.

well, just to explain what i've been up to, i had a meeting with my study group today and we've been trying to figure out what exactly we should look for in our exam (apparently our lecturer said that it's right in front of our noses) so instead of running around cross eyed i've been trying to get my notes and extras from our class shares that's not very sharing at the moment. it's like a bullet to the brain. (hence the title)

i've decided to give it a break and try something more fulfilling (blogging... yay!!!)

hmmm..... seems like that's all i can say for now, so, see you latas!

^j^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home