Tuesday, October 31, 2006

One down - Four left to go


I had my first paper yesterday; ED 186 (music). It was okay except for a few oddities in my answering. I looked the paper over and I thought to myself “hmm, I can do this!” so I went ahead and did it. I finished the whole paper in like 20 minutes and the whole exam was an hour so I figured that I had like a lot more time left to check my answers through. When I looked at the section on writing out my scales, I saw that I had misread the question and my answer was completely wrong.

Lucky for me, I had written my answer in pencil (which you need for your music class). Immediately I began erasing all my answers and proceeded to re-write them in the correct form. My mistake if you were wondering was writing my scales in ASCENDING form when I should have written them in DESCENDING form. So much for my wanting to be amazing!

So that’s one paper down, four more exams left to go through. The suspense is killing me… lol…



>>start
>>//brain spam: aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>//edit
>>//brain spam: ended
>>stop.

My next exam is a performance assessment next week Monday. I need to sing a Fijian song, a very popular one in fact: ‘Isa Lei’. I need to study the words and tune for next week and just hope for the best. My next paper is on Wednesday (7th), it’s my HP 102 (History) paper. I’m also gonna hope for the best for that one (^_^).

My journalism paper is on Friday (10th) and my last paper is my politics 101 exam which is on the following Monday (13th). After that I’m as free as a bird in a cage. What you thought I’d be free as a bird in the wild… please, I have work to do with the preparation for Kaivata and the whole production thing. There’s so much to do and so little time to get through it. All I can do is cross my fingers and pray for the best (hmm, just how many times have I said that exactly?)

There’s only so much I can study and actually remember. But until then I’ll just keep my chin up and look up to Heaven for guidance and help.

^j^

**In case you’re wondering, yes, I am blogging from home once again. You should try it sometime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home