Friday, April 27, 2007

waddup???

Hello my beebles....

well, today is graduation day for the University, we've got over 300 graduates and i wish them all the best for the future. now, as for me, i am singing in the graduation ceremony this afternoon. i'm a soloist for the USP anthem, i used to hate singing this song but after Igelese changed it and made it more funky, it's become one of my favourites. he's got an amazing talent that man, i'm just amazed at the way he can take an ordinary song and make it sound extraordinary. the choir is absolutely amazing.

i'm a bit tired from last night, i watched happy feet late last night... OH BUT WAIT! i am sooo happy today coz yesterday i was able to get my hair braided (and real nice too) by Luisa and i'm just lvin' it. i've always wanted to get my hair braided like this. i'm over the moon about it. my excitement was so strong, that i couldn't sleep last night coz i was busy thinking of how good i look (VANITY!!!)

i realise that i haven't posted a picture with my blog in such a long time. so i've posted my fav comic strip, Ginger Meggs:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home