Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What's wrong with me???

gosh, i seriously have no idea what's wrong with me today. i had a class in the morning and it was alright, i learnt how to use the audio software we've got in the newsroom (audacity) and i think i'm gettin the hang of it the only problem is that sometimes i can't concentrate. damn it.

besides, that i had this very interesting email that was coming round and the most interesting thing about it was being labelled. wanna know? well apparently to a certain someone in the newsroom i'm an ALREADY CONFUSED HUGE FUCK. now, i'm not saying that i took offence at that...BULLSHIT... of course i took offence, nobody calls me a huge fuck except my brother Jese and he's gone so that leaves no-one. so i guess that was what got me ticked off and the sad thing about it is that i can't focus properly on what i'm supposed to be doing.

i have to write about 6 stories this week for radio and another one for my 201 class and it's not coming well at all. sux to be me. lolz.

i realise that i haven't blogged in a while. the last time i wrote something was like last week and that seems like ages ago. damn! i need to find more time to blog. i would love to blog from home but by the time i get home, i'm too tired to do shit.

the only highlight for my week is that my sister Zellah is coming in from Brisbane today with my boys Denzel and Zion. and then Jone comes in on Friday and then on Saturday i'm singing with Graham's band at Wati's friends b'day party and there'll be drinks galore!!!! i'm gonna get Jone to give me $20 so i can go and get my ears pierced. i'm thinking a double pierce on my left ear. cool huh?

then on Monday nex week i'm going to Nadi so i can pick up Taina from the airport and we'll come back to Suva probably on the same day or maybe early tuesday morning. we'll see.

Next week is Graham's and leiby's wedding and i can't wait for it. it's the biggest event in the family calendar besides of course Mum & Dad's retirement service which is on the Sunday (8 Apr).

that's about it for now. i'm gonna try and see if i can do some real work...lolz... as if i can even think of something to write. but until i next blog.... ciao!

oh! check out this new manga that i'm reading: Bleach

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home