Thursday, March 01, 2007

Getting into the thick of things

Well, it's just the first week of school and i am already starting to get into the thick of things. On monday, i had my first JN 201 class with Shalen and he just laid down the law for us. This year's editorial team for the first semester is made up of second year students in our class. I'm applying for the post of Chief of Staff. My job (if i get it) will be to regulate all the stories that are supposed to be sent in to the editors room for editing when they are due. I'm also supposed to collect and dispatch press releases to the JN reporters in the newsroom to cover and also write up a few stories myself. So, this semester will quite a hectic one for me.

Then of course there's my radio show, which has been shifted from WED's @ 10 to 11am to WED's @ 12 to 1pm. I'm glad that Shirley's using my idea of a workplan to ensure that everybody in the station has a programme to adhere to. I'm excited about starting my first show next week. I'm gonna focus in the month of march on the Life and Works of Sir Andrew LLoyd Webber. I'm gonna talk about his personal life next week and feature is works in the coming weeks.

OH! and also for the month of march i am going on a 31 day fast (-ish kinda thing). I'll be cutting down on my eating and drinking a lot more water than usual. I'm also gonna try to walk a lot more, stop catching cabs and buses. Exercise is a major thing for me and if i do eat it's gonna be green, lean and fruity.

Back to the issue at hand, i'm gonna just sign off here coz i haven't got much to do and it's in so little time.

^j^

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home