Friday, February 02, 2007

STUDIES THIS YEAR

Well, it must seem like ages since I last wrote something in here... it's probably been only what - 2 weeks??? can't actually remember. anywho!!! i've spent my time at home pretty well, watching DVD's keeping an eye on my niece, helping my mum out whenever she wants me and oh, did i mention watching DVD's? (already? ok!), sooooo... i got really bored and decided to write some stuff up in my blog, just so you don't think that i've forgotten that i actually write here! lolz....

things for me this year will be totally different! i need to work my ass off in school and pass with crazy points coz i need to get a scholarship to see me through uni for the next two years. i want to talk to mum and dad about changing my majors from JN & PL to JN and something else like music or theatrical arts maybe even psychology or something. Politics isn't working for me at the moment and i'm scared of failing again. I might try taking Kylie's other course for this semester but i'll just have to wait and see what happens.

registrations begin early next month and i want to know if i'm eligible for 200 level politics or do i have to complete my 100 level stuff. i've got to ask Kali for his enrollment guide and check if there's a specific course i need to take this semester that could get me through to 200 level work. looks like i might even do an extra semester in 2009 (MAYBE!!!) hopefully i can do it through DFL so i can work and study at the same time.

but that's in the future. right now, i need to concentrate on my courses. which means, that i'd have to spend less time, surfing the web for stuff (except for the weekly naruto manga update and the occasional song/album download) and more time sitting in the library researching my notes. that also includes my daily need to upload something on my blog. i'll probably do a weekly kind of thing or maybe even a spur of the moment blog, just to keep you guessing. lolz.

i'm gonna be doing radio journalism this year, my favourite coz i was wanting to look into working at a radio station either as a reporter or as an on-air announcer. i'm sorta looking at FBCL coz there's a group of people there who i can relate to, i.e. VITI BROWN... lolz... i'm gonna try and see if i can score a job at one of those places, if i do get employment, then the first thing i'm gonna do is take away the electricity bill from mum and dad, next, i'm gonna try to invest in some wireless internet (and a 1 GB flash/mp3 player). Of course, i would need to upgrade my computer inside and outside. i'm gonna get some quotes from Emily for a flat screen monitor and DVD-RW/CD-RW driver, that way i can burn my cd's and DVD's too!!!!

somewhere in the near future, i'm gonna invest in a laptop.

so many things to do and so little time **sniff*sniff**.

I guess i'll just have to take it one step at a time. From one height of glory to another. I'm gonna climb the ladder of success.

OH! did i mention that i was interested in working for Radio Australia, or maybe even Radio New Zealand??? well, yeah i was, i'm interested in a pacific focused field. which is another reason why i want to complete my french studies. i'm also thinking about looking at working in a french agency either in New Caledonia, Tahiti or even France (ooh la la!!!)

once again, i reiterate, that it all begins with me making the first move. WISH ME LUCK!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home